Boost your leadership skills through an engaging, fun and effective programme!
Warnborough College provides a unique leadership training package to managers which challenges their own boundaries. Over 1 week, participants will look at effective tools and techniques for leading individuals and teams successfully.
Participants will leave with a more in-depth appreciation of leadership concepts, how to work with people, and how to overcome real issues, while enjoying the city of Oxford and surrounds. Our teaching approach is interactive and lively, with active teamwork and leadership exercises.
The programme covers:
- What is leadership?
- Understanding your own leadership styles
- What is change?
- How to bring about and manage change
- Leading people and teams through change
- Transforming and enhancing leadership impact
- Planning and setting strategic direction
- Encouraging and developing innovation
- Driving growth and managing risks
- Decision-making and reputation management
This programme is ideal for middle and senior managers who want to take their knowledge and abilities to the next level.
What Is Included
- Lessons and workshops
- Relevant study materials
- Certificate of Leadership award
- Accommodation (twin-sharing in a hotel, single supplement available)
- Breakfast (lunch and dinner provided on some days only)
- Excursions with guide and entrance fees:
- Blenheim Palace (home of Winston Churchill);
- Windsor Castle and Eton College.
- One theatre visit (Canterbury)
- Activities: Welcome kit and dinner, city historical tour, pub tour, farewell dinner and presentation.
- Free WiFi internet access
- Transfers from and to London Airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted and City).
What Is Not Included
- Air fares to and from England.
- Pocket money for subsistence, shopping and other expenses.
- Extra entrance fees.
- Bar drinks.
- Single room supplement.
- Lunches and dinners not specified.
- Change of activities.
Minimum group size is 10 participants. A group MUST be accompanied by an English-speaking adult Group Leader. One group leader place is FREE for every 10 participants. All activities are FREE for the Group Leader apart from optional add-ons and activities.