Marketing is an important business function – it gets your products and services out there, so that your customers can find you. A Marketing qualification can help you by giving you a foundation in consumer behaviour (what makes the customer tick), an understanding of your product/service, an appreciation for the different techniques which can be used to inform, promote and sell, and the ability to enhance this knowledge if required.
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) Higher Diploma (L5) in Marketing is an important qualification pitched at the serious marketer. It is accepted at many universities in the UK and abroad, often seen as equivalent to the first year of undergraduate studies. It can be used as an entry requirement into second year of University. Alternatively, you can consider going on to complete the ABE Graduate Diploma (L6) in Marketing.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Any ABE Level 4 Diploma or equivalent qualification;
- Or 2 years relevant work experience
- And minimum English Proficiency at IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Ofqual No.: (501/1209/0)
- The Business Environment
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Marketing Information Systems
Optional units (choose two from)