The business of tourism is the number one employer in the world with revenues of over US$500 billion. It is essentially the largest industry in the world. The TTH program will enable you to link business principles with expertise of the tourism sector. Students holding this qualification will be confident in applying key business and management concepts to this growing sector.
This program focuses on developing core skills and adding the strategic element allowing students to build a long term plan for a tourist resort or industry. Career opportunities in this industry are boundless.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Any ABE Level 5 Diploma or equivalent qualification;
- Or a recognised degree or equivalent;
- And minimum English Proficiency at IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Strategic Hospitality Management
- International Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Sustainable Tourism, Planning and Development
Optional units (choose two from)