The business of tourism is the number one employer in the world with revenues of over US$500 billion. It is essentially the largest industry in the world. The TTH program will enable you to link business principles with expertise of the tourism sector. Students holding this qualification will be confident in applying key business and management concepts to this growing sector.
This programme will introduce you to the principles and practice of modern tourism and explores topical issues such as ecotourism and sustainable tourism. Students who hold qualification will feel confident in applying key business and management concepts to this growing sector. Career opportunities in this industry are boundless.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- No formal academic requirements
- Minimum English Proficiency at IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
No. Of Units: 4
Ofqual No.: (500/9911/5)
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Travel, Tourism and Hospitality