Marketing is the process which companies use create interest in their products or services. It is actually a complex and carefully-planned activity. Marketing is used to identify, keep and satisfy customers.
If you like dealing with people, understanding how people think, creating concepts and products and services for customers to meet their needs, and learning from the results, then Marketing is the discipline of choice for you.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- No formal academic requirements
- Minimum English Proficiency at IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods